Sunday, June 20, 2010

{The Weekend}



Well, this morning I just arrived home from a lovely weekend (although I should add it was a one-day weekend as I had to work Friday and Sunday!!).  My brother came down and we stayed at a friends home who is currently away on holidays...

I don't think there is anything that can quite replace the warm, snuggly feeling on flinging my arms around my big brother and pulling him into a tight, cosy hug!  I enjoy every moment I spend with him... his outgoing, fun-loving spirit matches perfectly with my more reserved, quieter nature... But oh, that does'nt mean I don't love fun! 

 We enjoyed a warm Church Service and then came home for some quiet time then in the evening we went to a Vegan Restaurant in the city... it was delicious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment